Terms and Conditions
A booking confirmation will be issued subject to realization of Booking Advance and availability of the villa on the dates requested. No booking should be treated as confirmed until such confirmation is issued.
Minimum Booking Period, Check In/Out
Minimum booking is for 3 consecutive nights.. Check in time is 12.00 noon and check-out time is 10.00 morning. Late check-out on that date will be charged at Rs.1,500/- per hour.
a) For rentals covering the period 15th Dec to 16th Jan. and in all cases where the booking is made 30 days or less, prior to check-in > 100% of the amount is payable as Booking Advance.
b) For all other bookings > 25% is payable at time of booking. Balance 75% to be paid latest 30 days prior to date of check-in
In above case (b) where a balance payment is due, the entire balance amount must be paid on or before 30 days prior to the check-in date. If balance payment is not received within this stipulated time the reservation shall stand automatically cancelled without need for any intimation to the person making the booking and the Booking Advance amount paid shall stand forfeited.
All payments once made, are non-refundable.
A refundable cash security deposit of Rs.5,000/- is payable upon check-in. Non payment of security deposit will lead to denial of accommodation, immediate cancellation of the booking and forfeiture of the total amount paid for the villa.
Inventory of Villa Contents
On check-in an Inventory List containing details of all items in the villa will be made available which must be checked and signed by the person making the booking, acknowledging that all the items are there in the villa. The Inventory List also shows the Replacement Cost of each item. On check-out an inventory inspection will be carried out and breakages, damage to any item, missing items, if any, will be deducted from the security deposit as per the Replacement Cost mentioned in the Inventory List and the balance amount refunded. If such costs are in excess of the security deposit amount, the person making the booking agrees to make immediate cash payment of the shortfall in the amount.
Cancellations will only be accepted in writing from the person who made the booking. Verbal or telephonic cancellations are not accepted. The date of cancellation request will be taken as the date the written intimation is received by the owner.The Cancellation Policy is as under;
- Cancellations can be made up to 30 days prior to check-in date, with forfeiture of the Booking Amount paid.
- Cancellations made 30 days or less, prior to the check-in date are not entertained and the entire amount paid including Advance Booking Amount is forfeited and non-refundable.
- If the balance payment amount is not received before 30 days prior to check-in date, the booking shall stand automatically cancelled and the Advance Booking Amount paid shall stand forfeited.
Ensuring Good Conduct of all Persons Staying in the Villa
- It is important to understand and appreciate that you will be staying at a Personal Home and not a public Hotel or a Resort. Further, this home is a part of a very exclusive complex where most of the other homes are occupied by owners themselves who do not wish to be disturbed.
- The person making the booking hereby takes full responsibility to ensure the good conduct of all the persons occupying the villa to ensure that no disturbance is caused to occupants of other villas in the complex, and all rules pertaining to the Serenia Complex like swimming pool rules, garbage disposal and all other rules are strictly adhered to. In the event of any misconduct or non-adherence to rules, the Complex Manager and/or Security staff will have every right to take appropriate action including but not limited to filing a complaint with the police, informing the villa owner and immediately evicting the guests from the premises and the complex.
Overstay beyond the Check-out date mentioned on this Form is not permitted under any circumstances without specific written consent in advance from the owner and payment for the additional rental dates as may be agreed by the owner. In the event of unlawful overstay, the owner and/or his agents will have absolute right to evict all occupants of the villa forthwith and the person making the booking agrees to pay the owner without any contention, demur, protest and without raising any dispute or objection whatsoever an amount of Rs. 50,000/- for each such night overstayed.
- Under no circumstances should any explosive or contraband materials be stored or any illegal activities carried out in the premises.
- The premises are to be used only for residential purpose and by the persons whose names are mentioned on the Booking Request Form during the dates for which booking has been accepted.
- The villa may not be sublet to any other person/s under any circumstances.
- All furniture, fittings, appliances and all other contents in the premises must be used carefully and kept in good order and free of any damage and returned in the same condition as they were found at check-in.
Unavailability of villa
In the unlikely event or for reasons that are beyond control, if the villa is not available for the dates booked, the entire amount paid including Advance Booking amount will be refunded without interest. This is the maximum extent of liability and no further claims or liability will be entertained by the villa owner or his agents.
Disclaimer & Rights of the Owners
- The villa owner and/or his agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage to personal belongings or injury to any persons during their stay in the villa. The person making the booking agrees to take personally full responsibility for the security of personal belongings and the safety of all persons occupying the villa. The person making the booking hereby indemnifies the villa owner and his agents against all violations, any and all liabilities and/or damages.
- As required by law, the villa owner/agents shall have the right to inform concerned authorities regarding details of the tourists staying in the villa.
- In the event of any complaint of misconduct, non adherence to rules of the Complex or misuse of the premises or facilities by any of the guests, the Owner, his agents, the Complex manager or security staff will have absolute right to evict all occupants of the villa immediately and without any notice. No refund shall be payable in such an event.
- In the event of breach of any of these Terms & Conditions, the villa owner and/or his agents will have absolute right to evict all occupants of the villa immediately and without any notice. No refund shall be payable in such an event.